CHICKEN MADRAS KIT
Regular price $45.00 Sale price
MAKING CHICKEN MADRAS (Serves 1-2 per one kit)
1) INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:
- 500g meat of your choice
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1/3 Cup coconut milk (Buy coconut milk here)
2) THE KIT PROVIDES:
- SPICEMRKT CHICKEN MADRAS SPICE BLEND
- SPICEMRKT WHOLE SPICE PACKS
- SPICEMRKT PREMIUM BASMATI RICE (200g)
3) MAKING THE SAUCE
- Heat up a pan (medium), add 4 tbsp of oil, add dried whole spices pack, after frying for a few seconds, add the onions and fry until slightly brown. Next, add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of spice blend and cook for 1-2 minutes, add tomatoes, cook them through. Add little water to prevent the spices from burning.
- Add meat, 1 tbsp salt and fry for 5 minutes, add 1/4 cup water, bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, if watery, let sauce thicken for 3-5 minutes, add 1/3 cup coconut milk, cook for 10 minutes.Season to taste and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve over basmati rice or roti canai, enjoy your home-made Madras!